Saturday, November 21, 2009

An Education

Today I met up with my friend/blogger, Eve, and
we went to the cinema to see An Education, starring Carey Mulligan.
Since we were in a hurry, I wasn't able to get a good picture of my outfit, but I did manage
to have Eve snap some shots of the details! Thanks darling!
First photo-me Last 3 photos-Eve.
Shoes:Vintage Dress: Vintage
This film is very charming. I feel like it is one could watch over and over again!
Carey Mulligan's performance is exquisite alongside the rest of the cast.
(oh, those english actors!)
Also, the fashion in the film was quite unbearable! All the
dresses she wore were so lovely and her hair styles were quite glamorous!
I really recommend you see this film soon and then purchase it on DVD!

1 comment:

  1. Look at the way my buddy Wesley Virgin's story begins in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the same SECRETS many celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe this expression has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain about 7 years ago, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and on his bank card.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living payroll to payroll! When will I become successful?"

    You took part in those conversations, ain't it so?

    Your very own success story is going to be written. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    ReplyDelete