Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Winter Wonderland

First of all, I would really like to apologize for
the lack of fashion/outfit related posts (since this is a fashion blog.)
I hope you guys are not getting too bored with my blog!
I do have good news, though, so hang in there! Today, my mom bought a Nikon D-700
and so after she figures out how to use it, she will be taking my outfit photos for me!
Hurray!
Hopefully my photos will be better, producing
more exciting posts for you to follow!

Towards the holiday season, I tend to make Anthropologie
collages with all the things I'm drooling over. So here is my latest:

I also can't bear the fact that I can't afford any of their shoes!
They are simply to die for.


The one thing I luckily can afford is their tights!
I am hoping to drop by this weekend and perhaps pick up these three little gems.
What do you think?
Have a lovely evening.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment